Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Israeli Revelations

Israel continues to deny aid to the near humanitarian catastrophe in Gaza. Clinton has warned Israel about this and taken quite a bit of heat for it. Nevertheless, at least fundraising efforts continue and the Viva Palestina convoy has set off for Gaza.


Alain de Benoist has proclaimed that Tzipi Livni served in Mossad for three years during her twenties, at which time she ran a safe house used by hit squads (reminds me of Vengeance by George Jonas). Against this backdrop Mordechai Vanunu, the Israeli nuclear technician who released details of Israel’s nuclear weapons program and who was kidnapped by Mossad, has again asked that his name be removed from the nomination list for the Nobel Peace Prize. (He was also nominated every year between 1988 and 2004). Here’s his letter:



Dear Nobel Peace Prize Committee in Oslo,



I am Vanunu Mordechai, who has been nominated several times to Nobel Peace
Prize, also this year´s 2009 award.

I am asking the committee to remove my name from the list for this year´s list
of nominations.

My main reason for this is that I cannot be part of a list of laureates that
includes Simon Peres. He is the man who was behind all the Israeli atomic
policy.

Peres established and developed the atomic weapon program in Dimona in Israel.
Exactly like Dr. Khan did in Pakistan, Peres was the man behind the atomic
weapon proliferation to South Africa and other states. He was also, for
instance, behind the nuclear weapon test in South Africa in 1978.

Peres was the man who ordered the kidnapping of me in Italy Rome, Sept. 30,
1986, and for the secret trial and sentencing of me as a spy and traitor for 18
years in isolation in prison in Israel.

Until now he continues to oppose my freedom and release, in spite of my serving
full sentence 18 years.

From all these reasons I don´t want be nominated and will not accept this
nomination. I say No to any nomination as long as I am not free, that is, as
long as I am still forced to be in Israel. WHAT I WANT IS FREEDOM AND ONLY
FREEDOM.

Thank you

vmjc


--
FREEDOM AND ONLY FREEDOM I NEED NOW
Email. vanunuvmjc@gmail.com
http:/www.vanunu.com
VANUNU MORDECHAI J C.
KIDNAPPED IN ROME SEP' 30 TH'-1986.
AFTER 18 YEARS IN ISRAEL PRISON.
Waiting In East Jerusalem.To Be Free,To Leave.
Mobile ( 9 7 2 ) 0 5 2 3 7 4 4 5 6 9.

No comments:

Reverb

Reverb plug-in